Here’s a quick tutorial for installing Tableau Desktop on a Windows computer.
- Download Tableau Desktop.
- Click the file to begin.
- Agree to the terms.
- Click install, wait for the installation to finish, and this will only take a few minutes.
- Type in registration info, first name, last name, email, organization, and the geographic information.
- Already have a key? Click ‘Activate Tableau’ if you already have your desktop key.
- Type your Tableau Desktop Key ‘TDXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX’
- You’re done!
Is the Tableau Desktop Installation Completed?
If you’ve just completed installing Tableau Desktop or just looking to learn more. Feel free to follow along on our other blog posts. Thanks!
We offer advanced content on the Tableau Community too.
Some call it a solution to dynamic parameters – which is the most requested product feature!